Who can join casa?
- Any independent registered Adoption Support Agency.
- All Voluntary Adoption Agencies that provide adoption support to families other than those they have themselves placed.
- Any individual registered as an Adoption Support Agency.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Three meetings per year, including AGM.
- Forum to discuss practice and policy issues.
- Networking opportunities.
- Representational body and the promotion of Adoption Support Agencies’ work to wider public, government and other relevant bodies.
If you are thinking of joining CASA or would like more information please contact us.
If you are already a CASA member and know your details log in now.
News from casa
- Thousands more families to benefit from the Adoption Support Fund
- IAC – The Centre for Adoption Vacancy: Adoption Assessment Social Worker
- CVAA: Latest Adoption and Special Guardianship Leadership Board data on adoption
- Award-winning adoption support agency PAC-UK joins national charity Family Action
- CASA member IAC – The Centre for Adoption announce appointment of Satwinder Sandhu as new CEO