Who can join casa?
- Any independent registered Adoption Support Agency.
- All Voluntary Adoption Agencies that provide adoption support to families other than those they have themselves placed.
- Any individual registered as an Adoption Support Agency.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Three meetings per year, including AGM.
- Forum to discuss practice and policy issues.
- Networking opportunities.
- Representational body and the promotion of Adoption Support Agencies’ work to wider public, government and other relevant bodies.
If you are thinking of joining CASA or would like more information please contact us.
If you are already a CASA member and know your details log in now.
News from casa
- CVAA: Latest Adoption and Special Guardianship Leadership Board data on adoption
- Teachers ‘need more training on childhood trauma’
- New ‘Realistic Positivity’ report examines unexpected additional needs of children placed for adoption
- CASA members attend Buckingham Palace Garden Party!
- IAC – The Centre for Adoption Vacancies