CASA members attend Buckingham Palace Garden Party!
Over the course of each year, The Queen welcomes over 30,000 guests to spend a relaxed summer afternoon in the beautiful gardens of Buckingham Palace or the Palace of Holyroodhouse. At each Garden Party, around 27,000 cups of tea, 20,000 sandwiches and 20,000 slices of cake are consumed!
Garden Parties are an important way for The Queen to speak to a broad range of people from all walks of life, all of whom have made a positive impact in their community.
On 5 June 2018, Sarah Terry (Chair of CASA and Chrysalis Associates Registered Manager) was invited to attend in recognition of her contribution to the sector and work as Chair of CASA. Sarah was joined by fellow CASA members. The sun was shining, the food and drink were amazing and a great time was had by all, as you can see below!
News from casa
- CVAA: Latest Adoption and Special Guardianship Leadership Board data on adoption
- Teachers ‘need more training on childhood trauma’
- New ‘Realistic Positivity’ report examines unexpected additional needs of children placed for adoption
- CASA members attend Buckingham Palace Garden Party!
- IAC – The Centre for Adoption Vacancies