Evaluation of the Adoption Support Fund
As part of the evaluation activities of the Adoption Support Fund the Tavistock Institute are currently undertaking an online-survey in cooperation with Adoption UK.
The survey aims to find out whether the experience of adoptive families, prospective adopters, and professionals changed after the implementation of the ASF.
They would like three groups to fill in a survey:
- adoptive parent, prospective adopter, or individual/family thinking about adoption
- Local Authority staff
- Service provider for adoption support
The survey will be open until mid-December 2016.
Further information and surveys can be found here.
News from casa
- Department for Education – Adoption Reform Update: Winter 2017
- Department for Education – Adoption Reform Update: November 2016
- Evaluation of the Adoption Support Fund
- Department for Education – Adoption Reform Update: August 2016
- Department for Education Consultation: Future of social care inspection