Who can join casa?
- Any independent registered Adoption Support Agency.
- All Voluntary Adoption Agencies that provide adoption support to families other than those they have themselves placed.
- Any individual registered as an Adoption Support Agency.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Three meetings per year, including AGM.
- Forum to discuss practice and policy issues.
- Networking opportunities.
- Representational body and the promotion of Adoption Support Agencies’ work to wider public, government and other relevant bodies.
If you are thinking of joining CASA or would like more information please contact us.
If you are already a CASA member and know your details log in now.
News from casa
- Department for Education press release: New government support for adoptive families
- Caretaker Children’s Minister appointed
- New Children’s Minister appointed in reshuffle
- Next Prime Minister urged to pledge long-term support for traumatised children
- MPs open inquiry into the future of adoption support