Who can join casa?
- Any independent registered Adoption Support Agency.
- All Voluntary Adoption Agencies that provide adoption support to families other than those they have themselves placed.
- Any individual registered as an Adoption Support Agency.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Three meetings per year, including AGM.
- Forum to discuss practice and policy issues.
- Networking opportunities.
- Representational body and the promotion of Adoption Support Agencies’ work to wider public, government and other relevant bodies.
If you are thinking of joining CASA or would like more information please contact us.
If you are already a CASA member and know your details log in now.
News from casa
- Beacon House vacancy: Business Manager
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government