07 October 2014 CASA Meeting with Sir Martin Narey – all registered Adoption Support Agencies invited to attend
Adoption Support is a key element of the Government’s adoption reform agenda. The Chair of the Adoption Leadership Board, Sir Martin Narey, is meeting with members of the Consortium of Adoption Support Agencies in order to explore the future of adoption support. CASA would like to invite all Adoption Support Agencies registered with Ofsted to take part in this exciting opportunity.
News from casa
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government
- DfE press release – More funding to boost adoption support