Beacon House vacancy: Business Manager
CASA member Beacon House are excited to announce a new full-time role for a highly motivated Business Manager to work as part of their creative and inspirational leadership team.
The successful applicant will have the drive and energy to support the continued development of their innovative and forward thinking therapeutic service.
The post is based in their Cuckfield Clinic, with time spent in their Chichester Clinic as needed.
Please click here for further information.
Beacon House | June 2022
News from casa
- Beacon House vacancy: Business Manager
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government