Adoption Support Agencies consultation event – Friday 16 January 2015
Ofsted are currently consulting on their proposals to inspect adoption support agencies. Here is a link to the consultation which closes on 22 January 2015.
As part of the consultation Ofsted will be holding a focus group of Adoption Support Agencies on Friday 16 January 2015 at The Grand Connaught Rooms
The Grand Connaught Rooms
61-65 Great Queen Street
London, Greater London
WC2B 5DA, United Kingdom
There will be two slots available:
AM - 10.30am to 12.00noon
PM – 2.00pm to 3.30pm
This will provide the opportunity to contribute to the consultation. If you are interested in attending the focus group you must email email@example.com by Monday 1pm on 12 January 2015.
You need to provide the name, role, and email address for your representative, time slot AM or PM and add ‘Adoption Support Agencies consultation event - 16 January 2015’ in the subject heading.
News from casa
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government
- DfE press release – More funding to boost adoption support
- DfE National Statistics – Children looked after in England including adoption: 2018 to 2019