Department for Education research report: Investigating special guardianship
Research investigating local authorities’ responses to special guardianship and the experiences of special guardianship families.
From: Department for Education
First published: 27 November 2014
A report looking at:
- the implementation of special guardianship - where an adult can take on full parental responsibility for a child up to the age of 18
- the extent to which special guardianship is meeting the needs of children and families
Download the 281 page Investigating special guardianship experiences, outcomes and challenges research report here.
Download the 17 page Investigating Special Guardianship: experiences, outcomes and challenges research brief here.
News from casa
- Beacon House vacancy: Business Manager
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government