Department for Education Consultation – Intermediary Services for Descendants-Relatives of Adopted People
The following is a message from the Department for Education Adoption Policy Team received on 11 April 2014:
You may be interested to know that yesterday saw the launch of the Government consultation on Intermediary Services for Descendants-Relatives of Adopted People. The consultation is seeking views on which groups of people should be granted access to intermediary services. The consultation documents will be available on both the Department for Education’s website at: www.education.gov.uk/consultations/index.cfm? and www.gov.uk/government/consultations/intermediary-services-for-relatives-of-adopted-people.
The consultation will run for seven weeks and ends on 29 May 2014; we would very much welcome your comments.
We would appreciate anything you can do to help us spread the word. Perhaps you could tweet about the consultation, post an article or blog on your website or simply forward this email to people you work with.
Department for Education
Adoption Policy Team
Tel: 0207 783 8532
News from casa
- Beacon House vacancy: Business Manager
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government