Evaluation of the Adoption Support Fund
On October 19, 2016
As part of the evaluation activities of the Adoption Support Fund the Tavistock Institute are currently undertaking an online-survey in cooperation with Adoption UK.
The survey aims to find out whether the experience of adoptive families, prospective adopters, and professionals changed after the implementation of the ASF.
They would like three groups to fill in a survey:
- adoptive parent, prospective adopter, or individual/family thinking about adoption
- Local Authority staff
- Service provider for adoption support
The survey will be open until mid-December 2016.
Further information and surveys can be found here.
News from casa
- Beacon House vacancy: Business Manager
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government