Free places on BAAF Seminar Four “Offering an Effective Adoption Support Service” – 18th (Bham), 20th (Bristol), 27th (Manchester) November 2014
The following events are not fully booked, BAAF is offering agencies the option to send extra delegates free of charge:
18th November 2014 – Birmingham
20th November 2014 – Bristol
27th November 2014 – Manchester
To book, please email email@example.com with the name, email address and any dietary requirements of anyone who wishes to attend.
Offering an Effective Adoption Support Service Seminar
- Explore the adoption support framework, its implementation, and its further development in policy and law.
- Consider the:
principles for assessment for, and the provision of, adoption support services (including an introduction to newly developed Adoption Support Assessment toolkit);
social workers’ roles in engaging with the family to develop a perspective on their primary issues of concern; and,
process for the formulation of the adoption support plan and provision of services.
- Share best practice and identify an action plan for the development of local adoption support services.
News from casa
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government
- DfE press release – More funding to boost adoption support