Free places on BAAF Seminar Four “Offering an Effective Adoption Support Service” – 18th (Bham), 20th (Bristol), 27th (Manchester) November 2014
On November 18, 2014
The following events are not fully booked, BAAF is offering agencies the option to send extra delegates free of charge:
18th November 2014 – Birmingham
20th November 2014 – Bristol
27th November 2014 – Manchester
To book, please email email@example.com with the name, email address and any dietary requirements of anyone who wishes to attend.
Offering an Effective Adoption Support Service Seminar
- Explore the adoption support framework, its implementation, and its further development in policy and law.
- Consider the:
principles for assessment for, and the provision of, adoption support services (including an introduction to newly developed Adoption Support Assessment toolkit);
social workers’ roles in engaging with the family to develop a perspective on their primary issues of concern; and,
process for the formulation of the adoption support plan and provision of services.
- Share best practice and identify an action plan for the development of local adoption support services.
News from casa
- Beacon House vacancy: Business Manager
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government