Summary Briefing: Children and Families Act 2014
This briefing sets out the key changes to the law made by the Children and Families Act 2014 in relation to adoption, children in care and care leavers. It covers adoption, staying put, virtual school heads, children’s homes and relevant aspects of reform of the Children’s Commissioner for England.
News from casa
- Beacon House vacancy: Business Manager
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government