CASA member IAC – The Centre for Adoption announce appointment of Satwinder Sandhu as new CEO
Barbara Hudson Chair of IAC's Board of Trustees said:
"Satwinder has an outstanding knowledge of adoption policy and practice, including intercountry adoption. A commitment to making a positive and lasting difference to the lives of vulnerable children has inspired him throughout his career. The Board of Trustees are delighted that Satwinder will be joining us. We believe that Satwinder brings the skills and passion that will enable him to uphold the values and high standards which have characterised our work throughout the last 21 years. The Board are looking forward to welcoming and working with Satwinder.
Gill Haworth, CEO said:
"Satwinder's commitment to adoption and knowledge of intercountry adoption, as well as his strategic expertise will help IAC to continue to deliver excellence across all our services. I very much look forward to working with him and handing over the leadership."
Commenting on his new position, Satwinder said:
"I am delighted and honoured to be joining IAC. Under Gill's leadership the organisation has gone from strength to strength offering the most vulnerable children life chances. I look forward to helping IAC navigate the ever changing landscape of adoption services and working with even more children, families and local authorities to deliver the best possible services over the coming years."
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
News from casa
- Thousands more families to benefit from the Adoption Support Fund
- IAC – The Centre for Adoption Vacancy: Adoption Assessment Social Worker
- CVAA: Latest Adoption and Special Guardianship Leadership Board data on adoption
- Award-winning adoption support agency PAC-UK joins national charity Family Action
- CASA member IAC – The Centre for Adoption announce appointment of Satwinder Sandhu as new CEO