Award-winning adoption support agency PAC-UK joins national charity Family Action
This article was originally published on CASA member, PAC-UK's website on 3 December 2018 by Leon Elias.
We are delighted to announce that Family Action and PAC-UK formally merged on Saturday 1 December 2018. PAC-UK, which offers specialist therapy, advice, support, counselling and training for all affected by adoption and permanency, joins the wide portfolio of services provided by Family Action that support people and families across the UK.
PAC-UK brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise, which will complement and enhance Family Action’s present work supporting those involved with adoption and permanency. Both organisations are committed to developing, delivering and promoting best practice to support children and families and we look forward to working with everyone to continue PAC-UKs important and valuable work making a positive difference to the lives of people and families in the UK.
The merger will not reduce PAC-UK’s range of services, core expertise or reputation in any way, and its name will still be the same. Indeed both organisations hope that the merger will bring new opportunities for PAC-UK. We are determined to maintain PAC-UK’s Outstanding Ofsted rating and the deep knowledge and expertise amongst its staff and supporter base, all of which will enable us to continue to drive impact and sustainability.
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
News from casa
- Thousands more families to benefit from the Adoption Support Fund
- IAC – The Centre for Adoption Vacancy: Adoption Assessment Social Worker
- CVAA: Latest Adoption and Special Guardianship Leadership Board data on adoption
- Award-winning adoption support agency PAC-UK joins national charity Family Action
- CASA member IAC – The Centre for Adoption announce appointment of Satwinder Sandhu as new CEO