Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
On January 12, 2021
On 11 January 2021 Children's Minister Vicky Ford confirmed funding for the Adoption Support Fund will be continuing for the next financial year of 2021-22.
Read more here.
News from casa
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government
- DfE press release – More funding to boost adoption support
- DfE National Statistics – Children looked after in England including adoption: 2018 to 2019