Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
Published: 24 March 2020
These are truly frightening times for all of us and may be more scary for some adoptive families. The huge changes that have been made to keep families safe may be unsettling for some children and it may be difficult for parents to reassure them when they too are worried.
CASA is a grouping of specialists who care deeply for the welfare of adoptive and special guardianship families. Many of our therapies can be made available on-line and could help support families through these troubled times. We can be reached through via the Directory page on the CASA website.
If you are thinking of joining CASA or would like more information please contact us.
News from casa
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government
- DfE press release – More funding to boost adoption support