Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
Published: 24 March 2020
These are truly frightening times for all of us and may be more scary for some adoptive families. The huge changes that have been made to keep families safe may be unsettling for some children and it may be difficult for parents to reassure them when they too are worried.
CASA is a grouping of specialists who care deeply for the welfare of adoptive and special guardianship families. Many of our therapies can be made available on-line and could help support families through these troubled times. We can be reached through via the Directory page on the CASA website.
If you are thinking of joining CASA or would like more information please contact us.
News from casa
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government
- DfE press release – More funding to boost adoption support
- DfE National Statistics – Children looked after in England including adoption: 2018 to 2019
- Department for Education press release: New government support for adoptive families