Department for Education feedback request: Improving permanence for looked-after children data pack
The Department for Education published the Improving permanence for looked-after children data pack in September 2013 to provide local authorities and other organisations with an interest in national data about stability for looked-after children and those returning home from care.
The purpose of the data pack was to provide greater detail about placements for looked-after children and those who return home, illustrate key factors that contribute to placements stability for looked-after children and those children returning home from care, and inform the strategic and operational decisions taken by Directors of Children’s Services and Lead Members, commissioners, managers, social workers and Independent Reviewing Officers.
The Department is making available a short and anonymous online survey to consider the impact of the data pack on practice. The survey should only take a few minutes to complete and will be available until 19 September 2014.
The survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/52SQF9N
Thank you for your co-operation.
News from casa
- Department for Education press release: Families across England to receive better support to adopt
- Children’s Minister Vicky Ford announces one-year extension to the Adoption Support Fund
- Support from CASA members during COVID-19 pandemic
- Children’s Minister confirms adoption is priority for new government
- DfE press release – More funding to boost adoption support